Good Eats...

I never really make New Years resolutions but I do like to set goals. One goal for the new year {and decade} is to eat fresh. We eat right {minus the few splurges here and there}, but what I want to do is to eat more fresh food. We often have one fresh meal to one frozen meal a week. I would like to reduce the frozen meals to one or none a week. The Food Network is one of our favorite channels to watch; often while we eat, is that weird? And to be honest, the hubby is the chef in the house, so naturally he got cookbooks for Christmas {this one, this one, this one, & this one}. One blog I check often that gives me cooking and baking inspiration is SammyW. I was introduced to her blog when she won one of the giveaways I had. Not only does she give yummy recipes {like the Rustic Potato Chowder above}, but she includes wonderful photographs throughout the meal. Be sure to visit, even if it is just to drool at the food. Do you have a quick, go-to cookbook or recipes for a fresh dinner?

Spinach-Bacon Quiche with Whole Wheat crust

Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream

Irish Soda Bread

photos courtesy: sammyw
You have read this article food / us with the title Good Eats.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2010/01/good-eats.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Good Eats..."

Post a Comment