Chelsea Antique Mall...

While my sister and I were home this past weekend we went out to look for a chandelier and headboard for my niece's new bedroom. I am happy to say we found both items, but sad to say we forgot to photograph them before being packaged up for the trip home {sorry; we will post photos soon}. We went to multiple places {Tricia's Treasures, Hoover Antique Mall, Bama Antique Mall}, but ended up finding them in our own 'backyard'. Our little helper had a lot of fun and loved every location.

{some booths have new and custom items; like this swinging bed}

It would seem I have a new found love for old colored Pyrex and can't get enough of it. I brought these two bowls home with me.
You have read this article antiques / shop with the title Chelsea Antique Mall.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/chelsea-antique-mall.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chelsea Antique Mall..."

Post a Comment