Won't You be my Neighbor...

Along with the spring blooms I also snapped pictures of some of the great homes in the neighborhood. Sorry for the lighting in some, I had a lab who wanted to be always on the move. Enjoy!
I think this home is my favorite! I love passing it everyday to and from work. I love the windows across the front and the arched [copper] canopy over the entrance.

This one sits on the corner and faces the corner. It's one of a kind.
I have come to realize I like arches.

Wants not to love. Great curb appeal and fabulous landscaping

I know it is hard to tell, but the shutters are lavender; and it has great windows. And that tree = wonderful. I love trees.

Traditional, but cute with the arched dormers, columns, and flower boxes.

Again. Love the windows.
You have read this article homes / neighborhood / Outdoor with the title Won't You be my Neighbor.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/03/won-you-be-my-neighbor.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Won't You be my Neighbor..."

Post a Comment