Back in Birmingham...


We have had a lot of changes the last couple of months. My husband and I have recently moved back to Birmingham, AL from Atlanta, GA. We are excited about the change! He accepted a new job a couple of months ago, while I stayed and worked in Atlanta. Then the economy struck again and I was let go from the residential firm I was working for {so I am on the job hunt}. I guess it was a blessing in disguise. We will greatly miss our first home {which is for sale if any is interested} and miss our little part of the city we lived in, Virginia Highlands. Our home was one of the reasons I started the blog. But Birmingham is our hometown and we are happy to back and excited to start the next chapter in our life. Happy Weekend!
courtesy: google
You have read this article us with the title Back in Birmingham.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2010/06/back-in-birmingham.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back in Birmingham..."

Post a Comment