Pick It Up...


I am notorious for not passing on perfectly good 'free' things, especially furniture! If we had a place or storage big enough, I assure you it would be full of items. Whenever I see items on the curbside I always have to check them out; furniture, windows, doors, etc... I just have to inspect it. This little table was sitting on the curbside last week when I got home from work. Of course my first thought is 'why toss it out?' and my second thought is 'lucky me!'. We have needed a side table for our sunroom and this one fits perfect, and it was free! Don't you just love those finds!? It just needed a little cleaning off and Old English polish and it looks good as new. OK, so let me know that I am not alone out there...any other 'curbside scavengers'?
You have read this article furniture / us with the title Pick It Up.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/02/pick-it-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pick It Up..."

Post a Comment