Sink, Sank, Sunk...

While on the topic of kitchens, I want to share my love for farmhouse/apron front sinks. My current sink is a standard double sink. Although nice, we would love a large sink to work in. Everytime I do the dishes, water seems to get over place. We have a client that has the mother of all kitchen sinks! I am talking over 3' long, around 18" wide, and a foot deep. Every time we work in their home I just want to climb in the sink and take a photo (but avoid doing so because that would be weird and also unprofessional :) Another reason I love their sink is because she is petite like me, so it the perfect height and the faucets are divine (yes, more than one). Here are some fabulous sinks (sorry if some are repeats).


courtesy: my home ideas, country living, house beautiful
You have read this article kitchens with the title Sink, Sank, Sunk.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/01/sink-sank-sunk.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sink, Sank, Sunk..."

Post a Comment