Time Out...

courtesy: Martha

Where has 2008 gone? Right now I feel like I am in a mad dash to a finish line, which I guess is the last day of the year...tomorrow! It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. How will you be bringing in the new year? A big party or low-key gathering? We are back home for three days of work and then on the road again. We had a wonderful and lovely Christmas holiday and I hope to re-cap it soon enough (but not sure if I will get there). Right now the hubby has to work all day tomorrow (total bummer) and then we are off to Auburn to spend New Years Eve with my brother who has bring in the new year working (he is a bartender). Sorry for posts being few and far between. Happy Happy New Year and see you in 2009!
You have read this article us with the title Time Out.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/12/time-out.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Time Out..."

Post a Comment