Where...

did the weekend go! This is how my weekend felt.
I consider myself an organized person, but somehow everything has started to run into and over each other. So this weekend was the weekend; the weekend to reorganize! Well, it didn't happen. I had planned to reorganize the kitchen cabinets and closet (we only have one, which is part of the issue), and to file everything properly. I got one cabinet finished and all the filing completed (small success!). I just need a little more space, or another closet! Our sunroom is used as a guest room/office/reading room/catch all room. The desk we have in there is great, but the drawers seem to be filling up. I know more organizing and purging of things is to come, but just wondering how everyone keeps their stuff organized; from bills, to clothes, to kitchen cabinets. I love organization!
I remember seeing this closet office on Simply Seleta. It is exactly what I would want for everyday filing and responsibilities.


And then you can close the door. :)

files courtesy: greenergrassdesign
You have read this article blog love / organization with the title Where.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/09/where.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Where..."

Post a Comment