On a Wire...

Yesterday over at Beach Bungalow 8, she posted on a wire basket collection that I am so jealous of! I would consider myself a 'wire basket junkie' as well, with only a small collection so far.
But every time I see them, I love them and want them!
some of her collection:



my collection:

love this shelf unit seen at Carolina Eclectic:


If you consider yourself a 'wire basket junkie' as well and want to help your collection grow or would like to become one and don't have time to get out and search; I found some great online places to start.

Antique Mystique


The French House


Mothology

Vintageweave


You have read this article blog love / collections / shop / us with the title On a Wire.... You can bookmark this page URL http://interior-heaven.blogspot.com/2008/06/on-wire.html. Thanks!

No comment for "On a Wire..."

Post a Comment